Terms and Conditions
- A 20% non-refundable deposit will be requested to book your date. The remaining balance is due the week before the event. A refundable deposit will be required for all rentals. The deposit will be refunded once the rental has been returned with no damages.
- Balloons are, by nature, temporary items. Although we use only the finest quality balloons, some balloons will occasionally deflate sooner than expected and will also be adversely affected by the wind, rain, rough handling, sunlight, and other uncontrollable factors. Due to extreme weather conditions in Texas, we cannot guarantee what happens to the arrangement once we have left the premises and the client has approved the final product.
- As there is a world-wide balloon shortage, we will try our best to find the exact colors asked for by the client. If the exact colors are not found, we will use a color that assimilates the one requested by the client.
- Our installation fee is based on a 9′ ceiling. If the balloons need to be installed higher, an additional fee will be required. Please provide a picture where the balloons will be installed.
- Garland Installation: For indoor installation we use command hooks with masking tape around the command hook. For outdoor installations we use Transparent Waterproof Sticky Hooks with duct tape around the hook.